Sunday, May 16, 2010

A day away from the HD

Well yesterday was May 15th 2010. The day that I had dedicated to go to Bolsa Chica State Park in Huntington Beach to walk a 5k (which was a 10k last year) for Cystic Fibrosis. Scottie Somers is who our team walks for and the best part is, he always walks with us : ) It was so good to see scottie and catch up and for him to see emma again considering he hasnt seen her since she was a month old.

Anyways...we did the walk and decided against the beach because it was too windy and emma was super duper tired to we made the journey back to Alex's house and hung out by the pool in his apartment complex and let emma play before we put her back in the dreaded carseat that she hates to be in for so long sometimes. After we enjoyed the pool we made the journey back to the HD and hung out for a little bit before jenn went home and soon after alex went home as well.

That was my saturday in a nutshell and heres my sunday.
Im sick. Im tired. Im bored. Im upset. Im scared. And with all this aside I couldnt be happier with my life. Im ready to take on what is about to happen in my life and im excited to see what comes my way, you know the things I dont have "planned". In case you didnt know, I have a plan for everything. I feel like I can call the shots on my life and sometimes I am successful, sometimes well not so much.

I also have countdowns for everything...no joke. I have 18 days until I see the best boyfriend ever, WHOA! 21 days until I turn 21 : ) and 26 days left as a California resident. I cant wait in fact I am so excited, I just cant hide it! haha I am a dork, I know. I cant wait to see what North Carolina has in store for me :)

peace. love. east coast.
Sio

p.s. I know what I am going to do for my next tattoo....bet you wish I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment