Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two weeks : )

Matt will be here in 1 hour...oh at this time in two weeks : )

Anyways, since I only have 2 weeks until he is here i better get these other things on my to do list done!

11. work on my research paper
12. make sure all of my stuff is ready to move or already at my new house!
13. clean out the nanny mobile
14. have a garage sale
15. call my banks and have my address change
16. figure out what all there is to do when matt will be here
17. see as many people as possible
18. have as much fun as possible
19. cry a lot (its going to happen)
20. take my change to the bank
21. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!!!

Yeah, that last one is a must that must be done.

soo umm thats my life for the next 2.5 ish weeks. Can you believe it? I will be 21 in less than 3 weeks. weird I know

peace. love. pictures
-sio

No comments:

Post a Comment